A sharp chain can make all the difference between an easy, quick cut or a prolonged, difficult cut, not to mention wear on the user. Having chainsaw files on hand are an ideal solution to prolonging the life of the chain by regularly sharpening it and making the work you do more productive. A well-sharpened chain creates less effort needed by the user and the saw to cut through wood. Cutting speed increases, comfort of handling increases and overall safety is increased. By sharpening chain at regular intervals it reduces servicing costs and decreases the likelihood of an accident.
- 99988801720 - 12-pack of 5/32 in. files
- 99988801721 - 12-pack of 11/63 in. files
- 99988801722 - 12-pack of 3/16 in. files
- 99988801723 - 12-pack of 13/64 in. files
- 99988801724 - 12-pack of 7/32 in. files