The GOMTARO is a beautifully balanced straight pruning saw with an 11-1/2”, ultrastrong, mono-constructed blade. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Ideal for all pruning tasks including root pruning; but best known for finishing removal cuts so an arborist can safely stow their chainsaw before chunking down a big piece of wood.
SPECS + FEATURES
• Rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency.
• Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology.
• The razor-sharp teeth with 4 cutting angles provide fast and smooth cutting action.
• High performance blade with an integrated non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle that really sticks in your hands.
• Comes with a durable black polypropylene scabbard and belt clip.