Hands down the best-selling, professional, heavy-duty handsaw. Comes with a curved, mono-constructed blade. Great saw for arborists pruning in trees, aloft or on the ground. Large enough for softer hardwoods up to 10" in diameter (you’re gonna work, but not be hating life). This saw will make you go ahhh.
SPECS + FEATURES
• Curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology.
• The precision-ground, razor sharp blade with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action.
• The hard chrome-plated blade has 6.5 teeth per inch, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
• Molded-rubber handle holds the high-performance fast-cutting curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder.
• Teeth configuration: 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm)